Float IoT is searching for a Medior/Senior Java developer
Float IoT is an IoT solution provider, developing both innovative hardware & software solutions, targeted specifically for Smart Water use cases. Our growing customer base includes Waternet, Vitens, Oasen, DEWA ( Dubai Water & Electricity Authority) as well as various regional water authorities. Float is characterized by a dynamic and creative working atmosphere, where our team embraces responsibility and collaborates together on innovative solutions.
In terms of technology, our research and development uses state-of-the-art technologies in the field of “Internet of Things”. The data from our IoT hardware “Wave” is made accessible to our central platform, the IoT Gatekeeper. The core of this platform is Apache Kafka.
For our backend development, we are looking for a Java developer who has experience in working with large data environments. The current challenge is the transition from data collection to data analysis. Are you the Java developer who will make this transition with us?
Do you feel addressed by the above and are you someone who;
– Has at least 5 years of experience with Java development
– Has at least a college degree (HBO)
– Available 4+ days a week
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief explanation of why you think you are a suitable candidate for this vacancy!
Part-time Technical Operations Engineer
Float IoT is a rapidly growing company that specializes in cutting-edge Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. We pride ourselves on innovation, collaboration, and passion for the work we do. We are currently seeking an energetic and passionate Office Manager to join our team and support our day-to-day operations.
– Manage and maintain administrative processes, including scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reporting, and document management.
– Oversee office supplies inventory and manage orders as needed.
– Coordinate with external vendors for office maintenance and services.
– Assist in onboarding new employees and perform light HR tasks, such as updating employee records and organizing team-building activities.
– Create and maintain a clean, organized, and welcoming office environment for all team members.
– Manage and organize company events and meetings.
– Proven experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant.
– Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask effectively.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Detail-oriented and able to take initiative in problem-solving.
What We Offer:
– Competitive salary and benefits package.
– A dynamic, innovative, and collaborative work environment.
– Opportunities for professional growth and development.
– The chance to be part of a company that values passion and creativity.
Are you ready to join the Float IoT family and help shape the future of IoT? If you are an energetic, organized, and passionate individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for this role.
Float IoT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.